1. Keep track of your food intake. You can use a food diary, a smartphone app, or an online tracker to help you monitor your calorie intake and make sure you're eating a healthy, balanced diet.
1. Drink plenty of water. Water can help you feel full and may help you eat less. Aim for at least 8 cups of water per day.
1. Get enough sleep. Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep per night to help support your weight loss efforts.
1. Manage stress. High levels of stress can lead to overeating and weight gain. Find ways to manage stress, such as through exercise, meditation, or talking to a therapist.
1. Find a support system. It can be helpful to have a friend or loved one to support you and keep you accountable on your weight loss journey. Consider joining a support group or working with a coach or dietitian to help you stay on track.